Click Here to Donate
When you give to the Amphi Foundation, your contribution helps foster both individual and collective success. You can help us strengthen our community by supporting the needs of children in public schools today. We envision a bright, successful future for us all!
The Amphi Foundation is a tax-exempt non-profit charity under IRS Sections 501(c)3. Our Tax ID is #86-0472926.
How you can help
- Monetary donations are gratefully accepted. Checks can be made payable to Amphi Foundation and mailed to our office at 701 W. Wetmore Rd., Tucson, AZ 85705. Donations can also be made online HERE.
- Donate new or gently used children’s clothing to the Clothing Bank & Resource Center to help Amphi students in need. Donations are accepted in the front office of any Amphi school.
- In-Kind donations are always appreciated for our Gala Silent Auction. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or 520-696-5147 to make arrangement.
- Designate the Amphi Foundation to receive your United Way Campaign contribution.
- Double your donation by designating the Amphi Foundation for your employer’s matching gifts programs.
- Contact us for more information on planned giving or making gifts in honor or in memory of someone special.
- Join a committee or become a member of our Board. We are always looking for individuals with a passion for giving back and a connection to Amphi to join our leadership team.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram and share our page to your friends and family. Use #AmphiFoundation and tag us in your photos and posts.
- To learn more about these and other current opportunities, please call 520-696-5147 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consult your tax adviser on the deductibility of charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. The Amphi Foundation is an Arizona corporation overseen by a volunteer board of directors, and a tax-exempt non-profit charity under IRS Sections 501 (C) 3; 509 (a) (1); 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi); and 2055, 2106 and 2522. TIN #86-0472926.